Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflets can work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Theres a lot to be said for this targetted stuff.. I've been working a house in this one street for a year. And last month decided to pop a few cards through the doors on 1 side of the small street. 3 replies so far. :thumbsup:

That is really good. I got my one customer so far and I put flyers in all the houses around it road after road and got nothing. I think the windys round here have a mass of space to them selves. God help me!! I get sme inspiration form this post, going to go at it tomorow, prob aother day same shi$.

That is really good. I got my one customer so far and I put flyers in all the houses around it road after road and got nothing. I think the windys round here have a mass of space to them selves. God help me!! I get sme inspiration form this post, going to go at it tomorow, prob aother day same shi$.
Hang in there Scottie :thumbsup: Have you tried door knocking and different areas? Try out in the sticks maybe?

No vistaprint are pretty reasonable with their flyers, but you need to have your own design already, or use one of their templates.

I find it's a lot easier to pick up new business if you have already work in a street.I'm so lazy as far as gaining new work I just wait for ppl to ask me rather the other way round.

I'm sure I could make a killing though if I put myself out but I'm happy just to plod along.
Same as me mate, I door knocked advertised and did the leaflet dropping when first starting , I've been in the business over 25 years but puraclenz has only been going 2 years and already I don't have to do anything to attract work , people and sometimes business's come to me .

I am getting more and more people approaching me or being recommended by friends / family

Problem is i don't want the work but find it hard to say no

I banged a random leaflet through the letterbox of a sold house a few weeks ago. Got a phone call on the Monday, quoted on the Thursday and ended up getting a £35 12 weekly. Not ideal doing every 12 weeks, but it's worth £150 a year and I'll do it when I need to fill a day.

Id still print my own flyers, got a decent colour laser printer that cost less than £100, get 5 replacement high yield toners for £25, A4 paper costs next to nothing, even premium quality paper is less than £5 for 500 sheets.

I guess it just comes down to whether you have the time or patience i guess.

I used to

With my other sidelines i don't bother now

Only ever flyered little cul de sacs etc ehen i already had work there

Latest Posts

Back