Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Let's see your setup then!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

/emoticons/smile.png
bdc533669abd3753aacdc95b2f5e84e3.jpg

Sometimes I take ladders and extra water instead of a small child /emoticons/wink.png

ca686b19dc7c8fdaf1bfb27c02c4d438.jpg
I never seen anything like this before.

beccy fair play to ya you deserve so much more.

So in short Smurf, you are such a miserable distrusting sole that you automatically assumes that this countries residents are nothing more than a bunch of thieving swine.

It is so sad to see someone so jaded.

I do not live in the best of neighborhoods but there is never any bother around here, besides, my van has a state of the art alarm and immobilizer to prevent my gear getting nicked.

I pity they fact that you have no faith in humanity any more as decent people.

I assume the public are mostly dodgy, plan for the worst and hope for the best /emoticons/smile.png

Some great photos and ideas in these pics thanks for sharing. I seem to have deleted the pic I took of mine, which was basically loads of hopefully useful stuff shoved into a small space in a boring little underpowered van.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe people reflect your expectations of them right back to you.

Expect someone to be a little sh*t long enough and eventually it will happen as they will get bored of fighting it.

Always look on the bright side! If I did not believe in the inherent decency of fellow man I might as well jut go hang myself right now as what's the point?

I agree with the sentiment and approach and I'd always give someone a chance, however evidence; experience, observation and statistics, would indicate there's a reason to me to be cautious with person and property. I did used to live in a very deprived inner city area where a bicycle couldn't be left chained up over night, to put into context and I had weekly run ins with youth gangs.

Thanks John /emoticons/smile.png
I have seen people with ionic systems and this and that and it don't mean ****.

I have the up most of respect for you. I like to see someone like you every now and then not to many off them about.

good on you girl, what a spirit /emoticons/smile.png

The amount of car jackings around, ordinary hatchbacks, involving near manslaughter incidents... A window van with £££s of gear on board that can be stripped, very tempting. If I had a van mount I would have an external connector and maybe get a hound like Simon, Doberman perhaps :)

At least one van disappears each year and is never seen again which is probably stolen to order and shipped abroad. Don't matter what deterrents you have even hidden trackers as pro's can disable them easily.

Maybe I'll keep my off-putting van a little while longer, the 14 year old plate, black smoke and pained engine sounds might put off the criminal masterminds ;-)

That's is one of the reason why I drive an old unsignwritten van about.

Because it don't have nick me all over the van and who in their right state of mind is going to nick a shed. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back