Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Likely to be any good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm not saying these are perfect examples but have a look on youtube at A.E.Mackintosh Cleaning Services, Partridge Exterior Cleaning, Flawless Cleaning Services, Prestige External Cleaning to name but a few. They are all UK people who have lots of experience but each work their own way and have different equipment, watching them will give you a good idea of what's involved.

You might be worth watching lots as some show how they setup buffer tanks etc.
As for hoses they are all high pressure hoses and normally have M22 threads on but you can get quick connects. Personally I would use multiple 10 or 20m hoses as otherwise you will have to carry a very heavy hose all in one go, plus if 1 is damaged and you only have a long one that's job over till you get it repaired. If you have multiple shorter ones then you can swap one out.

I'm not trying to put a downer on you business venture but I get the feeling you have a lot of research to do before you buy a machine and start.
Remember that all that dirt has to be cleared up, so it's not just a case of cleaning the driveway with a PW you need shovels, buckets to clear up all the dirt a lot of youtubers don't show the cleanup!!!!

Back