Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for Window Cleaner Assistant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bandb101

Job Title: Window Cleaner

Job Description:

We are seeking a reliable and detail-oriented Window Cleaner to join our team.

As a Window Cleaner, you will be responsible for cleaning windows for both residential and commercial properties within Canterbury and surrounding areas (Bridge, Aylesham, etc) . Your attention to detail and commitment to delivering excellent service will ensure that windows are sparkling clean and leave a positive impression.

We use a purified water system with a pole, meaning that we do not need to wipe down or dry windows once they are washed.

A day typically involves 18-23 jobs that need to be completed within an area 3-4 days a week.

Responsibilities:

• Clean windows in homes, offices, and commercial buildings.
  • Use of water-fed poles, and other tools to remove dirt, grime, and smudges from windows.
  • Ensure all glass is left streak-free and clear.
  • Clean and maintain tools and equipment.
  • Communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction with services provided.
  • Report any damages or issues observed on windows, glass frames, or property during the cleaning process.

Qualifications:

• Previous experience as a window cleaner is preferred but not required; training will be provided.
  • Comfortable working at heights using ladders.
  • Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
  • Good physical condition and the ability to lift, climb, and bend throughout the workday.
  • Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
  • Excellent customer service and communication skills.
  • A valid driver's license.

Work Environment:

• Work may take place in various settings, including residential homes, office buildings, and storefronts.
  • The role involves working outdoors in various weather conditions.
  • Transportation of a Van will be provided.

Salary: Competitive Wage - £85.00 a day.

If you have a strong work ethic, enjoy working independently, and take pride in providing high-quality service, we encourage you to apply

No one in there right mind will be working doing what he wants for £85 per day , i now pay £150 per day domestic and up to £200 per day on commercial both plus bonuses . £130 in the NE is very good pay 👍
Remember our local window cleaning business who was offering £14 an hour using your own unlettered van and equipment and posing as his staff by wearing his uniform?

I was speaking to one of his ex employees before they all became ex employees. He said the wage per hour was based on performance. He said they were being paid 3 or £4 a house completed, which would equate to £14 an hour. If you worked harder, you could earn even more. :ROFLMAO:

If you didn't work due to weather etc, then you didn't get any pay.

It’s not worth the risks involved , also look at what they are expecting working at heights with ladders for £85 per day it’s a joke . Also if that’s 8 hours per day think that figure will be below minimum wage
I was talking to a lad I know the other day he is on the fiddle and getting paid £85 and doing general building stuff, he was happy enough but I just don't get it at all. He has no job security and is looking over his shoulder all the time, the guy he is working for is a millionaire and recently paid 600k for some building plots to build houses on.

He is taking a risk and thinking he is sticking it to the man but the reality is he will be worse off with no holiday pay and just no pay whenever he is off for any reason or not needed.

Back