Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just had my new van kitted out by waterworks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chester64

Hey guys…. Just got my new tank fitted in new van. Its brilliant! Full R/o double Di. Auto flush (press button and flushes for 10 mins then automatically starts making pure water). Split relay, 750 litre tank. They fitted my electric reels and changed the belts for free. Very professional fit. Worked with it for 2 weeks now, my son and I. Love it highly recommend.

Class looking , how much was that all in ? I’ve the older setup , shame they don’t do a 1000 litre tank
It was about £5500 fitted, but I had my own waterworks electric reels which are about £1100 for the two. The 750 litre I think is bigger cos we had an old Brodex 650 litre tank and only just had enough for two of us working all day. With this one it fills to the brim and we worked a day and a half and still had quite a lot left. All in all good deal.
My Brodex system cost me nearly £6000 14 years ago and that’s a real basic RO single Di so to have all of this technology on the Tank for less is brilliant 😊

Hey guys…. Just got my new tank fitted in new van. Its brilliant! Full R/o double Di. Auto flush (press button and flushes for 10 mins then automatically starts making pure water). Split relay, 750 litre tank. They fitted my electric reels and changed the belts for free. Very professional fit. Worked with it for 2 weeks now, my son and I. Love it highly recommend.

Looks really Nice !!😎👍

Back