moaning customer

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by ISAAC CANTER, Apr 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ISAAC CANTER

ISAAC CANTER Newcomer

Did a regular customer today but 1st time she had gutters cleared /clean and did all that plus sum under porches and said don't worry bout extra, then at da end cum out saying how silly that I didn't sweep up dirt that didn't make bucket hardly any btw and was wet so no point sweeping and so small cud not pick up so wipe it with wet cloth. Annoying and still didn't even say thanks saying I won't get big jobs if don't sweep. Do any of u guys sweep?

Advertisement
  2. mark

mark Forum Addict

after doing a gutter job ALWAYS,it makes them feel there getting value for money,especially when you go in with a high price!!!its always a good habit to get in to anyway-for further work

3. Markyboy 50

Yep. It's rare that I do gutters. But if I do I always have a quick sweep up.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I dry I sweep and if wet I rinse down with hose.

Until you see the point of doing it perfectly every time you just wont get it.

Like quoting a customer for window cleaning from a quick glance, you then turn up and paint spot every where. Whos fault? Yours!! You should have looked closer, you quoted to clean the windows, not to simply clean them to a certain standard, clean is clean that is all there i to that.

Shoe on other foot, had you swept up and taken the extra 5 mins it takes she would be saying to friends 'Oh nice led, he even swept the drive after!'

5. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Never brush up , in fact if there's a bush I lash the Moss into it from the gutter :p

6. Markyboy 50

Or just throw it over next doors garden. They will never know where it came from if they're at work.

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

That's the one that bugs me
    "I'm paid to wash the glass not scrape paint off"
    No you're paid to clean the window which means all of the dirt/paint/bug spots etc

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

What does 'don't worry about extra' mean? Did you do them for free?

9. ISAAC CANTER

ISAAC CANTER Newcomer

No didn't do em for free charged £50 to clean and £40 to clear but then asked to me to clean wood arches holding up porches and said how much extra but I said Il do that for free

10. ISAAC CANTER

ISAAC CANTER Newcomer

I guess Il lookout for a broom never before in 10years windows have I had people get funny about it as I always clear up main dirt or moss

Advertisement