Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moss off roof cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've noticed a few of the big boys have bought them now as like you say they are cheaper than pro washers but are just used for specific jobs.

Downside It would be a very slow proccess compaired to using a pressure washers & rotary especially on large areas.

Maybe if you got into heratige type jobs like this but as you can see how slow it it.

[media]

[/media]

Now I remember the other system is called Therma Tech /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

If that torik hotbox is like my volcano hotbox which it looks almost identical the diesel tank is moulded plastic and a **** design as it leaks when you go up and down ramps from the inlet filter hose feed opening from the tank to the burner.
What pressure washer do you use a hotbox with?

At the end of the day these machines are just hot pressure washers, nothing particularly revolutionary.

It's a 21 lpm burner coils so if you run it with a very low spec washer like the electric ones they sell with them the temp would get just as hot.

The hot water doesn't pass through the pressure washer pump it's heated after. Any hoses and lances could be sourced I imagine

It is not as easy as that as the have been designed to take extream heat.

I don't know of anywhere you could buy all the bits you woul need to build a safe reliable system.

Latest Posts

Back