Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my home made flyer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

what do you think ?

• good enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **** scrap it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You can always try Adobe classroom in a book. They'e very good and will teach you the basics and a bit more. Amazon do them for £19.99 reduced from £49.99. But like laddergarder said you can get most of it for free online.

Ladder see when you done that logo for me and you put the file up for it in the thread so I could change the colours and size in Photoshop, I cant get it to work, if I put my my logo up on Photoshop will I still be able to change the colours?

if you just open a jpeg or bmp image, then it is not as simple, you could, remove the white area, using the colour select function, then do a colour overlay through the blending options for the layer. However if you just use the photoshop file I posted up for you, then all you have to do is double click in the little coloured box next to the layer of the vector and select the colour you want. If its text, them double click the layer, to put it into text edit mode, then click the coloured box at the top next the alignment options, and then just pick the colour you want.

if you want to see what you could really do, if you had a fair bit of artistic talent, watch this.

all done in photoshop

Back