Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nationwide wondow cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

just point this bad workmanship to these building management ,  they probably dont notice the outer areas of there windows.    you may get this work.

All that matters is the price they pay the cheaper the better for them , They won't notice an average job and shop staff won't be bothered either as long as they look clean. 

well since retail is moving to online more an more, physical shops make less and less, and window cleaning is at the very bottom of the list. Frankly I've never not gone into a shop because the windows looked dirty haha.

independent outlets, or ones where the store manager is left to sort maintenance are key.

There's an abundance of retail work for independent cleaners over here. Sure the nationals try to swallow up the big chain stores but let them have them as the big chains always pay the worst as they have the biggest overheads.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

we have also seen that other firm just drive throu town and not clean a job that we no they do they must be geting payed for not cleaning them the compny name is dave moris window cleaners  retail is defo on a downword spirel  its quiet sad realy i think domistic is the way to go these days less hastle and more money and there is bonis jobs like upvc pressure washing soft washing ect
Give Dave a ring and let him know what’s going on his no is 07894204323 or 01736 756394 Dave is a nice bloke I do know him lives not to far away from me but the guys he has working for him are useless, I had one of there vans nearly crash into me a few months ago guy was driving like an idiot in a McDonald’s car park going the wrong way down a one way then had the audacity to say I was in the wrong , I phoned Dave up and spoke to his wife and she assured me they would deal with it Ime sure he would like to know about what you have seen 

Back