Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Needing The Toilet At Work...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GOT A GOOD ONE

this got me in a pickle at the time

while out collecting one night desperate for pee,collected my money.

just nipped over street had pee and got into my van and took off. all i could here shouting was this crazy guy wanting to rip my head off

his wife had been watching me having a pee, he was going mentle

lost his job ha ha

he was totally disgusted,

GOT A GOOD ONE

this got me in a pickle at the time

while out collecting one night desperate for pee,collected my money.

just nipped over street had pee and got into my van and took off. all i could here shouting was this crazy guy wanting to rip my head off

his wife had been watching me having a pee, he was going mentle

lost his job ha ha

he was totally disgusted,

Think you told this one before. Golden!!

And yes I got your text /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Best if you don't go outside on a customers property when there is plenty of handy kit you can buy & keep in the van if caught short.

I can just see that guy now trying to catch you with your weapon in your hand running back to the van for dear life. :Image13:

Dont know how some of you do it in ya van i mean aint much room to do what you want! Lol!

And aint it a bit dark too!?

Suppose that is why there is a handle on the inside of the van door(in the back) to open from the inside!?

Wouldnt like to try it though lmao

Lights in bak of van and have you never sin one of them muslim toilets, i used to use it at work because nobody used it so it was t he cleanest.... Only did used to use it worst case scenario, like u G im only comfy using the thone...

Anyway these muslim toilets, you like squat, so ur cheeks arnt touching anything, and away you go, there not bad you no, especially for public facilities, because no germs really cuz the cheeks arnt touching ewt,

Just watch you dont slip n ur foot nearly goes down the hole lol

Back