Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New boots suggestions?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I do have brilliant pair of boots feet never get wet and always warm, but they are cr@-p to drive in. 

Are they warm in the midst of winter as I hate wet frozen toes.
Yes they are warm. I started with the £59 ankle boot that lasted 5-6 months but the artic ones are thicker, warmer and last around the year 

can’t help with the driving ?

Yes they are warm. I started with the £59 ankle boot that lasted 5-6 months but the artic ones are thicker, warmer and last around the year 

can’t help with the driving ?
Are you wearing these all day everyday also what is the fit like around the ankle, I have got little legs and don't want them to be feeling loose also I am only 6.5 and don't have broad feet are they a good fit all round. 

Are you wearing these all day everyday also what is the fit like around the ankle, I have got little legs and don't want them to be feeling loose also I am only 6.5 and don't have broad feet are they a good fit all round. 
For me they are. First time in the morning I can slip my feet into them just. 
if I go through someone’s house and slip them off, I need then to pull them back on. (Warmer feet)

the only thing is my feet are dryer as obviously they can’t breathe. But I’ll take warm and dry 5 hours a day

For me they are. First time in the morning I can slip my feet into them just. 
if I go through someone’s house and slip them off, I need then to pull them back on. (Warmer feet)

the only thing is my feet are dryer as obviously they can’t breathe. But I’ll take warm and dry 5 hours a day
Champion, Thank you! I would sooner do warm and dry as well and not have to dry out and wax boots 

Tried ordering a pair but can’t get passed the catchcha Part of registering keeps telling I have not choose the tick ✔️ boxes correctly? 

Will have to try on my wife’s IPad.

also states if your .5 size to orderup @Iron Giant

Tried ordering a pair but can’t get passed the catchcha Part of registering keeps telling I have not choose the tick ✔️ boxes correctly? 

Will have to try on my wife’s IPad.

also states if your .5 size to orderup @Iron Giant
There’s also a 10% off code if you sign up (and immediately unsubscribe) to their emails

Received my muck boots this morning, they are perfect, exactly what I wanted, thanks for the suggestion Minty.

They are a bit roomy but I added a cushioned insole and they are just right now.

Received my muck boots this morning, they are perfect, exactly what I wanted, thanks for the suggestion Minty.

They are a bit roomy but I added a cushioned insole and they are just right now.
Still can't beat British army extreme cold weather boots.

Proper leather but goretex lined and still cool in summer.

Us ex squaddies use them for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

You’re welcome mate. 

Still can't beat British army extreme cold weather boots.

Proper leather but goretex lined and still cool in summer.

Us ex squaddies use them for a reason.
You are right, but they’re a bugger to slip on and off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick follow up after a few weeks of use. They are fantastic, warm, comfortable, dry, fine to drive in and I can tuck my trousers in. Best boots I have tried by a mile. 

Back