Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Cleans Video.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Hi Guys

Simple little video on how we are doing new cleans from now on when they needs a bit more than just pure water.

[media]

[/media]

Its something that has been made with the help and advice from @daveyboy. As far as i know we have no plans to sell it on.

Any degreaser will work for sure, but me and Dave was a bit fed up of some of the poor results with off the shelf cleaners /emoticons/smile.png

Have you tried g101 ?

I use this sprayed on the brush head for top windows and sprayed directly for ones you can reach.

Same result but without the added faff of going round with the pole hose sprayer

Buy cool there more than one way to do the job

Good video - looks like it would save time and/or energy instead of scrubbing with just pure water.

I am wondering how the DA applicator differs from the Benz Spray Nozzles (I have the size 10)

Has anyone here used both?

Done the whole spray it on the brush head and clean it etc.

I had a spare slx 22 and a spare backpack. So it just stays connected and i spray all the windows and start cleaning.

Just needed a quicker way to get through new cleans, i think it stands at about 360-380 new cleans this year and i WISH we had this setup then!

That stuff is awesome..i have seen it take the greenest dirtiest frames and sills to spotless with no effort at all

Great vid Damo

Its something that has been made with the help and advice from @daveyboy. As far as i know we have no plans to sell it on.
Any degreaser will work for sure, but me and Dave was a bit fed up of some of the poor results with off the shelf cleaners /emoticons/smile.png
So what is it or is it a top secret potion??

This stuff I use is fine so is virosol/ubik

It is something we are working on and improving but not something you can buy already

Used ubik for years and tried most things but this makes them look a bit weak and feeble

thought this was normal for window cleaner I use a traffic film remover diluted in a few 5ltr pump spray bottle with lance simular stuff to what car washes use its suitable for plastic and glass and streak smear free I just spray round frames and sills then waterfed pole clean comes off easy...also use it for soffit facias conservatory roofs..

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I thought everyone used tfr on 1st cleans.. ive been using it for years now [emoji6]
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Started using Ubik on first cleans in 2012 and it wasn't even heard off in the industry. I uploaded a video in July 2013 and nobody thought it was a good idea that i spoke to lol. I diluted some and had it in a spray bottle.

Ubik is good to a certain point but doesn't rinse too well..very easy to leave traces which will spot

Screwfix no nonsense degreaser is stronger and rinses so easily that there is never a problem

ive allways used ubik or virosol in a pump sprayer its good stiff but if left to dry it can mark the glass in hot sun and also it can stain upvc i think it reacacts with the green turning it orange wich in turn stains the white

I used it on a filthy conny roof..sprayed on..left for couple of minutes and wfp'd it off

Never seen a finial come up so clean so easily

Latest Posts

Back