Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Pole...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

that is what i thought, i'm sure i will bump into a numpty or two who try to tell me to move off there patch!! woe betide them if they do!!!! ithink you just need to do a good job, then you should be ok.

There are plenty of those out here in Plymouth. Don't get put off by them as there's no such thing as a patch, unless your doing allotments! People will be quite friendly and then say that one is mine and that one and that one. Just don't deliberately undercut a windy to get the business that's not the done thing, but if you don't know how much they charged and you get the job, I see that as fair. Purely and simply if they were doing a good job the customer wouldn't be looking elsewhere. Customer service is important too.

Just get your flyers out and get cleaning all your friends and family houses and practice, practice, practice. The more you clean the better you will get. Just rinse really well, it's not a race get it perfect and the customer will be delighted and all the neighbours see you doing a thorough job will be interested in your service.

Good luck and hopefully see you out there soon.

Latest Posts

Back