Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Window Cleaner (hopefully)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

d4d9b0a72fc67f22dc2ff2320072721a.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Incheck said:
This one on ebay is similar, i may buy these off ebay next time. Getting tired of having my favorite products taken off the production line. It forces your hand in to buying what you don’t want.

If yourhell bent on a trolley system and have the funds I highly recommend purefreedom nano bit pricey but industrial, lightweight and very light brilliant portable trolley system second to none.

I also highly recommend gardeners backpack great bit of kit I have two one a lightweight trolley as We do some flats that have parking issues and also another that I carry thru a couple of houses that have no rear access, for the money these are really good excellent battery life lasts all day  again a brilliant bit of kit for the money. 

If yourhell bent on a trolley system and have the funds I highly recommend purefreedom nano bit pricey but industrial, lightweight and very light brilliant portable trolley system second to none.

I also highly recommend gardeners backpack great bit of kit I have two one a lightweight trolley as We do some flats that have parking issues and also another that I carry thru a couple of houses that have no rear access, for the money these are really good excellent battery life lasts all day  again a brilliant bit of kit for the money. 

At £550 I think its a bit pricey for a first backpack.

At £550 I think its a bit pricey for a first backpack.
The purefreedom nano is a lot different from a anybackpack where components are concerned everything is industrial and built to last pumps, controllers and battery are the same as high end systems the body/frames/ wheels will last a lifetime and the footprint is smaller than a backpack plus if you are carrying 25litre drums you don't have to manually fill  just swap the barrels,  far superior if working from a car for example. 

The purefreedom nano is a lot different from a anybackpack where components are concerned everything is industrial and built to last pumps, controllers and battery are the same as high end systems the body/frames/ wheels will last a lifetime and the footprint is smaller than a backpack plus if you are carrying 25litre drums you don't have to manually fill  just swap the barrels,  far superior if working from a car for example. 

Would be a bit risky leaving in a car or van overnight. You could always insure it, I suppose. Up here we have a Transit van disappearing each month, they say the thieves have an electronic signal grabber. Soon deadlocks will be the way forward.

Thanks for all the welcomes and replies chaps.

I've sacked off Ladder monkeys after some careful thought :1f602: .

Gone for Pane and Gain Window cleaning instead and got a hoodie printed so its not changing now lol.

I've also signed up to Spotless Water which is an absolute touch as there is a station only down the road from me! On that note can anyone recommend a decent backpack/trolley system as this will be my next purchase as soon as payday arrives :1f911: .
Touch?

I generally talk to anyone no matter what folk think. I'm glad I do because the wee guy from the church came down to my house and told me the care home windy cleaner guy has gave up ( No surprise when he charged £3.50 ). So up I went today and got 2 new customers at a fiver each a month. There is 45 flats there and I hope to get them all. Just goes to show that its better to have a chat with anyone because you never know what it will lead to. :1f609:

Handy story of my day for newbies. Went to do 2 flats in a Sheltered Housing complex and was there all day. Ended up cleaning 19 flats outside windows and some want the inside done as well. Everyone I did had some in the front and some in the back and it was like a maze. Everyone chatted away to me and told me to write down the flat numbers but I gave up after trying to work out where they were. Most of the folk were in so I got paid right away. Found it easier to chap their window and ask if they wanted it done. Can see how one place like this can make or break you. If I get most of them then I'm making £200 for an easy day's work each month. Today I just doubled my customers to 50 a month and still cant understand how it happened. :1f644:  

Probably because reliability is my middle name.

Handy story of my day for newbies. Went to do 2 flats in a Sheltered Housing complex and was there all day. Ended up cleaning 19 flats outside windows and some want the inside done as well. Everyone I did had some in the front and some in the back and it was like a maze. Everyone chatted away to me and told me to write down the flat numbers but I gave up after trying to work out where they were. Most of the folk were in so I got paid right away. Found it easier to chap their window and ask if they wanted it done. Can see how one place like this can make or break you. If I get most of them then I'm making £200 for an easy day's work each month. Today I just doubled my customers to 50 a month and still cant understand how it happened. :1f644:  

Probably because reliability is my middle name.
Didn’t you say you’re a newbie yourself?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back