Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

None paying customer advice needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neat degreaser, it's like dried on weetabix when it's flashed off.
Mmm tempted but the fact that if flakes means it will come off to easy for what I'm after, I'd prefer something sticky and messy like road tar or grease

I'll soak up there big front bay window mmm but what to use maximum mess ??????
Erm maybe a housebrick
clear.png

It can get messy..customer could prosecute for criminal damage if you ruin his windows but you can take him to court for the money owed

I would still cover his windows with s##t though

iv soaped up and left a handful in the time iv been a windie. you have to be totally sure before you get even that in no way could the non payment be due to an oversight or sqwabble of the standard of clean. i tend to say if anybody queries me is to say im giving it "a special clean"

i once went further and wiped windows with a pole + wet dirty sponge dipped in raw egg , within a week this looked exactly liked black tar ! , luckily nobody saw me doing it,i wouldnt recommend

If you're on a RO & got a backpack/trolley then use the waste water & scrub top third of each window, won't look suspicious.

Back