Ntec Xtel 24Ft

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Duxbury, Feb 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Duxbury

Duxbury Member

Am looking to buy a Gardiner SLX pole for new setup in next couple of months, however potentially have opportunity to buy a cheap 2nd hand XTEL hybrid 24ft pole, nearly new. Any thoughts on these poles, I asked before about ionics poles and was put right off them......

So if I can get this pole under £100 may be worth it as a cheapo throw about? Or just save and invest in 1 decent pole?

Thanks

Andrew

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Most would probably say get an slx first an xtel hybrid are much heavier than an slx but would get you started if you can get it cheap enough say £80-£90. Then when work starts comming you could put some money aside each month and treat yourself to an slx pole.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Slx is a good pole and will do the job for ya very reliable pole

But xtel is a good startup pole :) any pole is gud for starters

Will a 24ft pole reach 3rd storey tho ?

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

The answer to that is no on most taller 3 storey properties H without struggaling as you know already :rolleyes:

Would need 32ft + for that kind of work hence why you've got a 40ft smax H :D

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I would say you need to get the pole much cheaper or other wise you might as well buy a new clx

Advertisement