Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Opinions on this pressure washer please lads

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The unloader valve allows water to recirculate back to the tank when the machine hits its rated pressure - without it the pump could get damaged & pipes burst etc etc.
And do you think this has went because they use cheaper parts?

I have a jetmac machine. Have had it for over a year and the unloader **** itself over the last few days. Getting it serviced over the weekend and the unloader replaced. Not a huge deal.

Mines been running pretty hard for well over a year, it may even be getting close to two? no idea tbh time flies so quick these days, and its been 100% spot on, so its not like they all break.

had no problems with mine either(loncin)its paid for itself already.keep an eye on the oil & change it from time to time-keeps going,saying that,burnt myself badly on the exhaust cover last year

when i had my loncin from jetmac i went to a supplier over here to get a FSC, he was messing around looking at the pressure gauge on my washer, a beast it was, 15lpm, he said my unloader valve wasnt doing anything on my washer, he even took it off, it made no difference to the washers performance whatsoever, i didnt know much about unloader valves,but this chap said it was not of use on the washer.

Jet Mac machines are ok there Loncin machines are basically good copy Honda engines but they do also supply Honda engine driven petrol washers

Honda do make very reliable engines but like anything in China there mass reproduced from the same factory using different branding and logos

The trouble lies with the company selling them like jet Mac they seem to have a customer service issue

Where as Rutland pumps will have good after sales

I was offering a brilliant machine a few month ago at cost price almost to forum members but now due to my dad fully retiring due to ill health I won't be anymore

Honda engines are used in various applications and then a pump and gearbox if required are added and basically mounted on a trolley

There's lots of threads on self build window cleaning trolleys but it's very Similar to pressure washers

Engine-gearbox-pump-trolley and save money

Latest Posts

Back