Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ova 8 pole from streamline

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've had a look at a friend's boss pole and the dimensions are exactly the same as Gardiner Poles so the goosenecks etc are compatible. Tried universal, bayersan, x-line, facelift and Gardiner Poles and the Gardiner's are by far the best imo. Light, rigid and good clamps compared to the others but I think the facelift phantom is probably the closest.

Alex does a lot of testing of kit before it ever goes on sale so irons out most of the issues before stuff is sold to the general public , obviously there are always improvements that can be made to all products but Gardiners stuff in my opinion takes a lot of beating we have tried most poles out there and always have gone back to the trusted Gardiners brand , I like to try new stuff out incase it is better so far I haven’t found any better poles out there , as for the spinning of poles from my experience it only happens when the pole is worn out ,or if always used in the closed position it will ware thin there and spin , but apart from that no problem.
Open the pole a couple of
Inches in each section and this reduces the spin effect by some margin

Back