Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Painting A Van Floor.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got lights on my astra mate' date=' under the vehicle, you can't have them on while driving, what a waste of £70! I didnt realise at the time...[/quote']

I got lights on my astra mate' date=' under the vehicle, you can't have them on while driving, what a waste of £70! I didnt realise at the time...[/quote']Why's that?

If you look at that link I got white lights at front, red at the back and on the sides are working indecator lights(all under car lights) these are road ill legal!

Even white lights are too!

Any lights which dont come as standered to a vehicle are roal ill legal, with the exception of Day-light driving lights which are standered as of May 2011, and you can buy these and fit as a after market and put on the front of the car and will pass the MOT(mine are connected to front side lights) and are on all the time(when I remember to turn on while driving)

Crazy! thought they would be ok as they sell them to be used! Lol its like buying a touch and not allowed to use it at night! Lol

I believe you can actually have certain colours, back when I was in the modding world, we had a officer come and talk to us at a meet and he did tell us which colours you could have but can't remember which ones.... You cannot have blue, red and green for sure.

Orange and yellow I think are ok but this was some years ago so may have changed, they must also be on a seperate switch too!!

Yes, aslong as they are on a seperate switch (which mine are) then they are fine

You can have them on, but not on while driving on a public highway,so off road only!

Only time I used it was to show off my car once, and another time I used them was when I pulled into maccy d's /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Yes, aslong as they are on a seperate switch (which mine are) then they are fine
You can have them on, but not on while driving on a public highway,so off road only!

Only time I used it was to show off my car once, and another time I used them was when I pulled into maccy d's /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png
Ahaha good ol days of Maccy d's lol

I need to get lights in my van as none work!! **** when you drop something at nighttime!
I would fully recommend going the LED route.

I am hopefully building a control panel this weekend for my gadgets. Should look good /emoticons/smile.png

I need to get lights in my van as none work!! **** when you drop something at nighttime!
I would fully recommend going the LED route.

I am hopefully building a control panel this weekend for my gadgets. Should look good /emoticons/smile.png
Awesome /emoticons/smile.png

I wana see a step by step or that

More helpful idea is that put paper or polythene on the place where don't want to pant and then any one can start painting van floore.The idea giving no more effert for saving things who we dont have to paint.

Back