Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Messer's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

alfie92

I know we all get messed around when selling rounds but Jesus being messed around by idiots selling them as well thrust-rates me to beyond belief.

Been looking for more work to build up my own and a guy advertised all of his yesterday but in little chunks around different areas.

I ring him up and talk to him and said I'd be interested in buying the full lot. I said I'd want to work it 1st with you and see the areas and customers and books etc as I'm not handing over ex amount of £££ for nothing. He was like no problem and seemed keen. Said he get all his figures over last night for me- he didn't

Said he'd meet me today for a good chat.

He hasn't

What a pillock

I messaged him of another phone and he txt back saying work still for sale!!!

Obviously scared him off with some of my questioning.

May be for the best for me he didn't show up

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I know we all get messed around when selling rounds but Jesus being messed around by idiots selling them as well thrust-rates me to beyond belief.
Been looking for more work to build up my own and a guy advertised all of his yesterday but in little chunks around different areas.

I ring him up and talk to him and said I'd be interested in buying the full lot. I said I'd want to work it 1st with you and see the areas and customers and books etc as I'm not handing over ex amount of £££ for nothing. He was like no problem and seemed keen. Said he get all his figures over last night for me- he didn't

Said he'd meet me today for a good chat.

He hasn't

What a pillock

I messaged him of another phone and he txt back saying work still for sale!!!

Obviously scared him off with some of my questioning.

May be for the best for me he didn't show up

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
He may have someone else interested and see how that goes on, you may be his back up option.

Back