Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Photo Captions Needed For This I Think!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The guy in orange: "listen guys, I'm on the run, i was locked up in a maximum security prison 22 hrs a day but managed to escape

The guy in black: Damn, that's must have been tough, what did you do in your time locked up?

The guy in blue: Starts demonstrating with his wfp

The guy in the grey: takes a cheeky glance at the guy in black wishing it was he and him locked up

Sorry did I take it too far? Haha

just got the pick off twitter! lee posted it up! 1000's of window cleaners will be seein the pic now! lol
Oh great, I hate photos of myself! Look how skinny I am tho! on the plus side my tan looks good!

Oh great, I hate photos of myself! Look how skinny I am tho! on the plus side my tan looks good!
lol good job you wasnt standing behind that stand alone 4040 set up, we would never of see you! lol

The guy in orange: "listen guys, I'm on the run, i was locked up in a maximum security prison 22 hrs a day but managed to escape

The guy in black: Damn, that's must have been tough, what did you do in your time locked up?

The guy in blue: Starts demonstrating with his wfp

The guy in the grey: takes a cheeky glance at the guy in black wishing it was he and him locked up

Sorry did I take it too far? Haha
lol im the one in the black! lol

What are prices? Links to stuff lol
we dont have a website for this but i have the link to our suppliers web cataloge of over 10,000 products.

prices vary depending on what clothing you have.

for example there are polo shirts that range from £5 to £15 that before they are embroided or printed

guy on right in blue' Somebody just farted'

guy on left 'you saying it was me?

guy in grey 'nothing to do with me

guy in orange thinking 'he he it was me but i aint saying

Latest Posts

Back