Plastering tools for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by TolishAPurd, Sep 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

Heres an auction that will suit the handymen/builders here. Its going on ebay tomorrow night, but thought I'd give folk here first dibs. All of the quality Marshalltown tools are unused as most of the stuff here formed a backup tool kit. The hawk is magnesium instead of the usual ali, so its a lot more hardwearing. I can't ship this stuff I'm afraid, but any other questions please ask. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

I'm after £120 for the lot.

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I already have all that Tolish
    Worked as a plasterers mate for a bit years ago
    Still money to be made skimming walls and sorting ceilings etc

3. TolishAPurd

I did a fair bit of plastering before and had dreams of being a plasterer until I messed my shoulder up. Its got to be one of the hardest trades on the body, but the moneys good.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My mate had been doing plastering since he left school and his body was fooked at the grand old age of 49 so he had to give it up too. Just goes to show some trades knacker your body quicker than others.

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

It is hard graft
    Dry lining is a pain in the arris..especially dry lining 20 foot walls at glaxo research centre. .needed ally tower just to do it

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

saw a plasterers van in colchester today ,the moniker on the side of it read

"another wall bites the dust"

7. TolishAPurd

There used to be about 5 different people with the same slogan around here...

"Get plastered with John"
    "Get plastered with Pete"
    "Get plastered with Steve"
    etc.

Advertisement