Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pole hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've been running with the Red all seasons hose from Exceed. Its been great up until I stopped reeling it back in to the van and looping over my ladder. It seems to have a lot more loops in it but when I reel it in and out each time its fine. ?

I’ve done a search but couldn’t find anything on the new Gardiners ultra flex pole hose.
Has anyone tried it, and is it ok with a univalve?
We have been using it for well over a year , we don't use univalves personally I feel it might be a bit to flexible ( stretchy) but guess it would work but not as well as a stiffer hose like the green pu , @Alex Gardiner might be able to advise better .

We have been using it for well over a year , we don't use univalves personally I feel it might be a bit to flexible ( stretchy) but guess it would work but not as well as a stiffer hose like the green pu , @Alex Gardiner might be able to advise better .
They won’t comment on it.
I spoke to a lady during the week as I’m thinking of ordering some new poles. They won’t comment as they don’t deal with univalves

I’ve done a search but couldn’t find anything on the new Gardiners ultra flex pole hose.
Has anyone tried it, and is it ok with a univalve?
Yes I have got it. Its a bit springy but once you are used to it its fine with a univalve. The first few times you use it its a bit of a pain but it seems to settle down. Dosn`t kink much and dosn`t hang on to the dirt as much as other hose. Not sure how it compares to the green gardiner hose as I`ve nether used it before. Think Pjj says he uses it to.

I bought a couple of yellow reels of hose from Exceed, still only £95 plus vat for 100m's. Their red hose is still going strong but can't differentiate when both reels are out. Changing to one red and one yellow.

Latest Posts

Back