Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing decking.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Or maybe a couple of old pros...

Fokkens.jpg

Twins nice :rofl:

Well I've been out to have a look at that job and got it after a bit of haggling as you do.

Result... /emoticons/biggrin.png

I found out the chap did not want the decking stained or sealed afterwards because he is going to put fake grass on it afterwards. Now that's a first :whistle:

@Smurf I carny see from the pic but is there guttering on the house above the cony. That looks hard how would you clear that out

I found out the chap did not want the decking stained or sealed afterwards because he is going to put fake grass on it afterwards. Now that's a first :whistle:
so why clean it in the first place?

so £900 or he was very good at haggling?

Yes there is...I've done loads like that which is quite dificult for sure but is still doable as I'm an old pro don't you know. I will bee using a guttervac first to clear the guttering then clean the outside of the guttering, fasca & sofits using a wfp with hot pure water & chems if required. Same methods to do the conservatory roof but will probably use my conservatory ladder to gain enough height.

The front guttering I will be using my ladder system to clear the corners out by hand as per usual they have large sods in them.

@Smurf I carny see from the pic but is there guttering on the house above the cony. That looks hard how would you clear that out

Because he said he don't want the removals men to slip and fall on their **** like he did when they move his stuff in

so why clean it in the first place?so £900 or he was very good at haggling?

Because he said he don't want the removals men to slip and fall on their **** like he did when they move his stuff in
but he is going to put artificial grass so why bother to pay...people are silly

They are out there but do you have the balls to ask for that sort of money that's the real question.

Nearly grand is danger money,shame that I cannot find custys like that

Back