Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Never again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had to pop out and use me ladders this morning as the gutter crud was frozen solid inside...Not a great idea I know but it stopped me shakes being hung over and all /emoticons/biggrin.png
LOL smurf. I remember a couple of years ago when I had a gutter job which was frozen solid. I thought should I leave it, but had a go. It was so much easier than I thought. I just lifted a 2ft section out and broke it off. Really easy and quick job. In fact sometimes its quicker and less messy than a normal gutter clean. (Thats's using a ladder and my hands to clean. I don't have gutter vac like you:gush:).

LOL smurf. I remember a couple of years ago when I had a gutter job which was frozen solid. I thought should I leave it, but had a go. It was so much easier than I thought. I just lifted a 2ft section out and broke it off. Really easy and quick job. In fact sometimes its quicker and less messy than a normal gutter clean. (Thats's using a ladder and my hands to clean. I don't have gutter vac like you:gush:).
Yeah better than litres of water splashing about, its a pain if its frozen around ariel cables though. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Maybe it's a new concept for cleaning gutters, use nitrous oxide to freeze gutter n contents give it a tap, n all the muck should pop out like an ice cube, job done.

My dad's windy cleaner is doing his gutters for £10 a side, I just shook my head.

I'm culling due to diversifying into gutters/exterior cleaning and my handyman work

Too many small jobs getting in the way

Back