Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wouldn't want it either I am snowed under, not got a spare day (apart from a Sunday) for 6 weeks.

My rough aim is to make a minimum of £200 profit a day, I would knock that out in two hours, be off to do another job the same or bigger and be home by 2 easily clearing over £200 more than likely quite a bit more.

Maybe I aim low, but I start at 9:30, home by 2:30 at the latest with £200 bare minimum profit.

I am happy with that.

Busy with everything ar the minute,yesterday was gutters, a conservatory and a patio. Patio and paths today, Monday massive mansion and outbuildings to pressure wash, then another Connie and it just goes on like that. Managed a huge double tennis courts in a day last week, nearly killed me was supposed to be two days but to much work on lol

View attachment 7212

Busy with everything ar the minute,yesterday was gutters, a conservatory and a patio. Patio and paths today, Monday massive mansion and outbuildings to pressure wash, then another Connie and it just goes on like that. Managed a huge double tennis courts in a day last week, nearly killed me was supposed to be two days but to much work on lol
top man as it happens I've gota put a quote in for this tennis court, Do you use that algo clear for these jobs? And I'm not sure how to price it thinking of just going in at £1500

Big jobs I just charge my daily rate plus expenses.

This was the courts I did not all done as you can see, but this was for a friend of the family for a small village tennis club with next to no money so I kind of did it as a bit of a favour price wise, they are advertising my business for me with all their members etc, I did it in one day and charged £250 lol

As for doing it I would most definitely kill off the algae first then rotary it, but because it was a cheap as possible job I just did it all rotary, it did it pretty good, took some dicking about to get enough pressure to clean and not destroy.

Eviestevie, once you have pressure washed, if there are still some black marks etc, do you apply your hypo neat? And how long do you leave it on the marks? Sorry to be a pain. P.s. Top tip, cover your hypo barrels with a bin liner. One of my smart sign written tops fell onto the barrel the other day, now its navy with poxy pink spots all over it! :eek:

Back