Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing per sq meter?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ni44

Hi we have been asked to price work per sq. meter. Anyone else had to do this and what would the average be? Thanks

Hi we have been asked to price work per sq. meter. Anyone else had to do this and what would the average be? Thanks
Regardless of what cleaning service you are carrying out or quoting for your price structure is unique to your business and your future

Sit down and draw yourself up a pricing matrix
Hourly rates
Pricing per square meter
Length pricing for gutters etc

I say this with the upmost respect, asking others won't help you develop your skills & USP
When I started there was no Internet and I learned by trial and many errors until I got it right

Regardless of what cleaning service you are carrying out or quoting for your price structure is unique to your business and your future

Sit down and draw yourself up a pricing matrix
Hourly rates
Pricing per square meter
Length pricing for gutters etc

I say this with the upmost respect, asking others won't help you develop your skills & USP
When I started there was no Internet and I learned by trial and many errors until I got it right
The thing about asking for a price, there are loads of factors, condition, height, access etc etc. There is also who's price do you actually quote, pick the highest and miss the business, pick the lowest and find out it's too low.
Whereas if the OP try's to work out how long it will take and quotes "his" price, hopefully he will get feedback and learn.
If he's lucky, being inexperienced, he will quote a price, win the job and it's a good job.

Back