Pump Controller

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Belfastcleaning, Jun 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I have a sure flow pump controller ( the one with a blue face and has settings 0-99... )

Just wondering who uses these type what # do you have it set on?

I have mine on around 25 as any higher seems to be a bit fast and splashes everywhere, or is splashes ok?

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

Don't ave a controller, just set te pump to what feels right for me, and tats the key, what's right for you. If you work slow, having the water going like niagra falls is a waste of water, conversely if you work fast, having it trickle will either slow you down or not be a sufficient clean( possibly). When you're getting the feel for it, a litre a minute is a decent yardstick

3. mark m

mark m Hero

I had one for a couple of years great controller i use to set mine at 32 and would put it right up on first cleans to 48 .

4. Belfastcleaning

When it's on 35 I could use it as a power washer

5. harunh

harunh Legend

A window cleaner told me down my area he has it on 63. I said why he goes to me because i got water to waste. IF u havent go water to waste then u got to be about 20.

lol

6. mark m

mark m Hero

rinse rinse rinse Aqua adapter

7. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

I've got a flowtek remote control one,.. I use mie on about 65, but my battery is knackered so it pumps a lot slower than you'd expect with that setting!

8. Belfastcleaning

As I'm only on my first time with the pole for everyone, some have been new first cleans, but have been scrubbing frames, rinsing frames, scrubs glass, rinse then rinse..

Yes mark hopefully will have an aqua in next week or 2, a nice red one to match my clx!

See for the glass you rinse and it scatters all in wee lines everywhere? And not off in sheets as I heard someone call it? Do any one ever get spotting with these as it dosent seems to rinse it properly. I seen a video someone putting vinegar in the water Nd that's meant to stop it?

9. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

I watched a video where some bloke used some kind of cloth and that turned the glass into the sheeting kind

10. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

Can't find it for sale tho

Advertisement