Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom and WCW

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was thinking that exact same question :unsure: :LOL:
I have only used them a handful of times & was letdown everytime. It seems to be hit & miss. If you get the right person on the phone it works out better for you.

Worst think they did was supply me reel hose that was contaminating my water. I complained and they refused to send a replacement, instead insisted I send it back first for investigation. This wasn’t months down the line, rather the same week I had it delivered. Technically in their rights to do so but terrible customer service.

E X C I T I N G ? N E W S Pure Freedom X Window Cleaning Warehouse Hear from Steve Fox & Paul Quickfall as they discuss the acquisition and provide an... | By Purefreedom | Facebook is a video of their announcement of the takeover and what their intentions are they already have a new site up as well for people to able to build a system online so they can see what they'd be paying,

I said the other week they'll use PF to bring their own products to the market no doubt a new crash-tested system so they can go it alone instead of selling other people's products.
Wow he’s put on some weight since I last saw him ?. I always thought Pure Freedom was a large company but was surprised their financials was very small. WCW are worth £2m so would have been able to buy them out. It will be the hose reels that they have taken it over for.

Are you saying that if you sold your business to someone else then your business will be ran in exactly the same way with the exact same structure and the exact same pricing and the exact same service as when you owned it... because your employees run your business for you?

I highly doubt that would happen. I've seen many many many businesses taken over and bought out by someone else and the business as it was is either changed for the worst or ends up going bust because the new owner didn't have the same business acumen, drive, dedication etc as the previous owner. I stand by what I say, the employees are not what the business is, it's the owner that creates everything, the employees are the result of the owners decisions. Good employees can carry on doing their jobs, but a new boss with new ideas telling them to do things differently.... they either do what the boss tells them or they walk and I've seen that happen.

For me the risk is the quality control on the products, not the supplying of products. Shipping out a product is dead easy, anyone can do that. It's manufacturing a product for market and then dealing with any quality control issues that arise thereafter that differentiates the good well ran businesses from the **** poor ones.

Pure Freedom have well developed products and I've had top class service from them if anything has gone faulty. I might buy spares to be on the safe side.
I think you have misunderstood what ime saying . When you have a lot of employees like wcw the “ family feel” is lost as an example my wife works for a holiday letting company 30 years ago it was a family run business with 5 staff and was very friendly and very well run , now it has 200 staff and offices in multiple towns and it’s lost that friendly efficiency , the left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing the boss now doesn’t have the control he once had and standards have slipped a long way to what they used to be , that’s what I feel will happen to pure freedom now wcw have taken them over .

I think you have misunderstood what ime saying . When you have a lot of employees like wcw the “ family feel” is lost as an example my wife works for a holiday letting company 30 years ago it was a family run business with 5 staff and was very friendly and very well run , now it has 200 staff and offices in multiple towns and it’s lost that friendly efficiency , the left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing the boss now doesn’t have the control he once had and standards have slipped a long way to what they used to be , that’s what I feel will happen to pure freedom now wcw have taken them over .
When it changes to having to take people on who aren't the family ofcourse standards are going to slip, any damage that I've had to pay during the years all of it apart from 1 thing hasn't been me. While the ppl who worked for me weren't trying to cause damage they obviously won't be as carefull as me as I take more care as I know I have to pay. It's unrealistic to think your going to get someone who cares like yourself. Think back of when you worked for a company, if anything happened you didn't loose any sleep over it as you probably wouldn't care to much. You really need to spend that little extra on supervisor levels so if something happens then someone's accountable, that person will care if somethings no getting done right as he's going to tske the fall for it. If you end up with a situation where 3 or 4 are working and no one's in charge then if anyone tries to say anything its a case of your no the boss etc your the worker the same as me.

Wow he’s put on some weight since I last saw him ?. I always thought Pure Freedom was a large company but was surprised their financials was very small. WCW are worth £2m so would have been able to buy them out. It will be the hose reels that they have taken it over for.
:ROFLMAO: I swear he was 10st lighter before.

PF only operates out of a small to medium sized unit so not very big overall, I knew WCW must be worth a bit with the number of products they supply and the collaborations with facelift and bringing out their products and fitting systems not sure how good they are at doing that when they send a pack of screws out for fitting a compact system.

Latest Posts

Back