Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Putting A Round Through Tax

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I live in felixstowe, 10 miles from ipswich, (east anglia).
Why you ask H?
I never knew u wer sharon /emoticons/tongue.png fort u wer a new girl lol , n lookin nice in the foto /emoticons/tongue.png

I bought 4 established runs for £4000 I have a receipt from the seller for the full amount , on reading the posts before I should right this off ?
if you are still in touch with the sellers return to them and ask for a reworded receipt may not work but worth try as you have nothing to loose but some tax payments

Not sure how the tax effects the seller hopefully some one can explain the sellers side of tax then you can find the tax common area for both buyer and seller as a potential buyer of a round the loss of taxable allowance puts me off as the money I have to pay for the round as already been taxed via PAYE so the second tax on regaining the money grates a little

I bought 4 established runs for £4000 I have a receipt from the seller for the full amount , on reading the posts before I should right this off ?
I'm putting it in with my start up costs, I spoke to my cousin who works for HMRC & he says it will be fine to put the receipt in my SA when the time comes

You cannot claim monies paid for goodwill and any money with a receipt that includes the words goodwill will have to be written off as a loss if the receipt was to read equipment then you may have a chance of claiming something if that makes sense doesn't quite work the same when you sell though
How much work did you gain for the £7000 mate
Now what i dont understand is huy large companeys buy and sell phone numbers and contact details in huge amounts, do they put it through the accounts corse they do so why not for a small window cleaning business???

Back