Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pvc clean.what would you charge?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to butt in or digress but can I please have some more info on the FB forums / info pages you guys in comments have mentioned. Can never stop learning.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

My advice is not to bother there’s no information out there compared to what’s on here. 

Dave and Darren constantly disagreed. In that final post I said at the bottom they both have valid points but both points are valid for different types of business. Dave can't see beyond his type of business and Darren can't see beyond his type of business

You're quite wrong here I can see every type of business I'm always looking for the opportunity however Dave simply decided he had it in for me from the beginning he did not want to get along he wanted to be antagonistic he wanted to try and take on the moderation team and that was going to be his undoing from the start. A big problem of Daves is he believes everybody can have a nice compact round of 50 houses on one street of terraced buildings like they did in the 70s those days are gone . unless you're buying established rounds off of long-established window cleaners you don't much have a chance of getting 50 or 60 houses in a row.

Regardless of whatever I said Dave was always going to argue the exact opposite I could have said he was a super nice guy and he would have argued the other side of the coin. One key difference between Dave and I is he runs a window cleaning round with a helper I run a business. I don't mean that to sound arrogant or egotistical but that is just the facts behind it.

As @Dave B says it is an attitude situation and his was bad. 

The most important thing to remember about banta is there are long established members on here that have known each other and gotten used to each other over many years there are also people on here that I have met personally and worked with personally over the past few years so I know them on a personal level however there are others whom we don't know each other from Adam so when you try to banter with somebody you don't know and you've never met it could easily and often be taken the wrong way but sometimes is taken in exactly the right way and as I've said before he was just a nasty piece of work that did not want to get along from the start 

The most important thing to remember about banta is there are long established members on here that have known each other and gotten used to each other over many years there are also people on here that I have met personally and worked with personally over the past few years so I know them on a personal level however there are others whom we don't know each other from Adam so when you try to banter with somebody you don't know and you've never met it could easily and often be taken the wrong way but sometimes is taken in exactly the right way and as I've said before he was just a nasty piece of work that did not want to get along from the start 
I have no idea where I fit into that section. I like to think that I have got to know most of the more active members and we all get along and have a bit of banter. Sometimes at my expense, sometimes at other peoples.

With regards to Dave we are going to have to agree to disagree. He runs a £5 terraced house clean type business and I don't think you get that at all. His business model is dated and basically from the 1970's which is why I don't think you get it, I also don't get it and i'm sure many other people don't get it either. All I can see are faults with it which is clearly all you could see with it and thats why you ended up arguing so much. Lets just leave the Dave issue now, I genuinely meant it as a bit of a laugh but realistically Dave is sat there reading this and by keeping the conversation going you're giving him the response he wants to being banned surely?

Agreed if everyone can get back on the subject, pointless this going way off subject. 
I second that, motion carried ?

You're quite wrong here I can see every type of business I'm always looking for the opportunity however Dave simply decided he had it in for me from the beginning he did not want to get along he wanted to be antagonistic he wanted to try and take on the moderation team and that was going to be his undoing from the start. A big problem of Daves is he believes everybody can have a nice compact round of 50 houses on one street of terraced buildings like they did in the 70s those days are gone . unless you're buying established rounds off of long-established window cleaners you don't much have a chance of getting 50 or 60 houses in a row.

Regardless of whatever I said Dave was always going to argue the exact opposite I could have said he was a super nice guy and he would have argued the other side of the coin. One key difference between Dave and I is he runs a window cleaning round with a helper I run a business. I don't mean that to sound arrogant or egotistical but that is just the facts behind it.

As @Dave B says it is an attitude situation and his was bad. 

Not wanting to be awkward but how does all this comply with gdpr talking about people ,specific allegations ,and naming them on a public forum anyone can read this could it not from a legal point of view be slanderous ?. Just a thought 

Not wanting to be awkward but how does all this comply with gdpr talking about people ,specific allegations ,and naming them on a public forum anyone can read this could it not from a legal point of view be slanderous ?. Just a thought 
More to the point what does this have to do with Pvc cleaning eh ? Its all speculation anyway so it wouldn't be covered under GDPR. No specific details that are private have been given. All comments made are based on Darrens perception of Daves business and not actual knowledge. 

More to the point what does this have to do with Pvc cleaning eh ? Its all speculation anyway so it wouldn't be covered under GDPR. No specific details that are private have been given. All comments made are based on Darrens perception of Daves business and not actual knowledge. 

You're the one that keeps this coming up so don't be too cheeky about it now pal . I think it's about time this thread was put on lockdown . @Gav

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back