Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quality of work - how important is that

WCF

Help Support WCF:

great post great photos....hmmm makes you think....he was defo in the navy for sure....:rofl:

on mine today she said ...i have cleaned them but then the sun shone...anyway i shouted through to her...too wet...just like the wife does em....there is a wee bit more than wiping it all over with a wet cloth....and by all over...i mean corners too...

It might not even be a window cleaner doing it it could be like someone said the Gardiner, we'll all go down there and sit in one of those bird tent thingies and when the culprit touches those windows with a cloth well all spring out and across the garden like bodie and Doyle. Fire up the Capri guys.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

My favourite car ever

Especially the remade latest version

The old ones were lovely but shoddy.steering rack different in every one..whatever they could find at the time..

Bleedin brummies..lol

From experience, most Obbos I have done, have been boring and a no show. On the odd occasion they have appeared you spend a few seconds staring in disbelief, before leaping into action.

Glad I'm a windie now.

Police work is 99% boredom and 1% sheer terror. (Quote stolen from an old sweat when I was in training)

A bit like laying in the snow on exercise for 8 hours for an ambush that don't happen or setting up an o p that don't see anything to observe

my wife saw him one day - I think last october he is a semi retired - and she mentioned that he really likes to drink tea with the owner - probably they know each other pretty well otherwise they would ve binned him

A bit like laying in the snow on exercise for 8 hours for an ambush that don't happen or setting up an o p that don't see anything to observe
Yes Daveyboy, just like waiting to execute an ambush. /emoticons/smile.png Although, I used to send a text to the other OIC and ensure he sent his platoon in my direction. There was always loads of mags to empty. /emoticons/wink.png

Done my time in the regulars and then reserves..window cleaning is more fun lol

the average homeowner doesnt see the difference between clean and REALLY clean. long as its being done is all thats important to them

we only know the difference because we are focussed on it

Hmmm I would never get away with doing a job like that.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

ppl find it hard to get rid of an old boy that likes a good natter /emoticons/biggrin.png

funny thing there is old guy in my town got loads of work

all he uses is dirty stinking cloth no mops carries bucket and ladders

all the local windies canny believe he is still working rough as anything

folk wont give hgim the red card

How strange it must seem but it's called loyalty duncs

funny thing there is old guy in my town got loads of workall he uses is dirty stinking cloth no mops carries bucket and ladders

all the local windies canny believe he is still working rough as anything

folk wont give hgim the red card

Back