Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Questions about a van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I bought a swb vivaro off ebay...van dealer tho...chucked my own set up in rather cheaply.bought all gear straight from the suppliers.....i dont use an ro..use a 25 ltre resin vessel...works for me

Do you think if I get my van off ebay just do a HPI check and MOT check on number plate and look over van when you buy it and that's all you can do? Do you think it's better to put your own tank and gear in yourself- buy off suppliers?

I bought a swb vivaro off ebay...van dealer tho...chucked my own set up in rather cheaply.bought all gear straight from the suppliers.....i dont use an ro..use a 25 ltre resin vessel...works for me

Do you think if I get my van off ebay just do a HPI check and MOT check on number plate and look over van when you buy it and that's all you can do? Do you think it's better to put your own tank and gear in yourself- buy off suppliers?

Latest Posts

Back