Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote In Abingdon 10 30 Friday, No Cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oh belfast it is bad when your expected to bring home the cream of the crop and you get people quotes and they STILL moan - would you like me to wipe your **** with that?

Ive sorted it out with the original poster, this is what happened. I posted the job on another forum, and I just got a sarcastic and? I was offering a quote FREE Now im always trying to help people, infact I go out of my way and ring people for customers that arent even mine, so I thought the ????????? was sarcasm Ive sorted it out with the guy that wants to go and will be sending him on Friday - I just get a little frustrated when Im trying to help. Belfast sometimes I think a manual job would be better, this can be mentally draining

Alec I cant be arsed I really cant - and these are the reasons Im walking away from this industry, im fed up with babying people after three years, its better for my health and youve picked up a classic havent you from CIU, been on the wine, more bullying. You were nice when you made an enquiry, but all change there - Ive got my customers and its unlikely I will be taking on anybody new - it drains me. And you still havent ansered the question Alec have you ever picked the phone up?
Are you for real? I said ''Nope'' which means ''No'' that was me answering your question..... again NO!!!! lol.
I changed because of you attitude, you were basicly having ago at someone else because of you problems or what ever. It works both ways

No Alex are you for real? Ive been trained by my husband - and my husband says no **** - have you been drinking?

No Alex are you for real? Ive been trained by my husband - and my husband says no **** - have you been drinking?
Not yet but I plan on having a half when my tea arrives.
Im not gong to sit and play tit for tat. Ill leave it at that....

cool your obvioulsy angry, alec dont bother trying to play me,a ive lived with a bloke for 14 years who does the same thing, and ive learned from him - so dont, if you reply youve bitten. The guy I live with is master player and one to learn from, so you are rich tea

Oh and just to top it how many calls Alec have you made? none....................

Can we please stop with the arguing, otherwise this thread will get locked!

Please stick to the original topic!

[keeptotopic]

Back