Razr rubber in liquidator

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mark2788, Aug 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

Just got some facilities razr red rubber for the first time, I've put it in my liquidator hoping it would work better and it's awful, drags and leaves an arched line every turn, I know some people said it needs bedding in but I tried it in my old normal channel and it's fine, I'm wondering whether to bend the clips out a tiny bit on the liquidator hoping that will work? Anyone had that or tried modding the liquidator?

Advertisement
  2. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I get the same result. LOVE the razr ind my ettore channels, but went in the liquidator and like you say what a mess.
    Put some Black Diamond in it, its really good in the liquidator, but is :turd: in the ettore channels.

3. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

Yh i really don't understand, I've struggled with the liquidator anyway but really wanting to get it working properly tried everything! Anyone know how to contact polz and blades?

4. Jacob

Jacob Guest

You can contact him under his utube videos he use to respond quick.

5. Ant

Ant Well-Known Member

I've watched all of polz vids and tried everything he and others suggest but no joy for me.

At some point the madness has to stop!

6. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I do follow you, i have been using mine since saturday and find it very good on some windows and not so good on others, but i will now leave it for a while and go back in a month or so to use it again, somehow this approach work for me. Atleast did with wag on a pole. Also got a batch of razr i have to get through with my ettores at some point.

7. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

Yh I'm the same it clearly works but just not for me even following his tips, I will try a bit longer then possibly bend clips back slightly as I only use 10inch so might suit it better?

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

why are you using the 10 inch as your main squeegee . i use the 14 as main and have the 10 only for small work.
    the 14 doesnt dig in on biggish glass but the 10 has sharper edges if you use it on big panes itll leave marks

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

the longer the channel the more pressure is exerted on the end clips , the clips need to flatten some in use .

a very short channel cannot exert hardly any pressure on the end clips

10. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

For the windows I do I've always found 10 inch great and have 14 for anything a bit bigger and patios etc, I've seen polz say straightening the clips wouldn't affect the smaller sizes too much so worse comes to worse I'll try that

Advertisement