Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RecProtek game changer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got more projects than time currently as I'm covering and doing two people's work on the windows, but I've got big improvements I've been wanting to work on if I can find the time. Hopefully in a couple of months for the first project. 
Keep up the good work sometimes it’s the small simple things that make the working day quicker and easier , unfortunately theses things are unlikely to make you a millionaire ???

Keep up the good work sometimes it’s the small simple things that make the working day quicker and easier , unfortunately theses things are unlikely to make you a millionaire ???
Nope, I'm not giving up my day job yet but that is the dream. I had big plans in college. I did product design, electronics and computing and tried to get a job in the electronics field but I'm colorblind and nobody could insure me so ended up doing jewellery repair then had the crazy idea to start windows...??

Looks like a great idea, but I have never wanted to have a univalve and use an inline tap,

one day I would like to do away with this and have my tubeless set up with enough pole hose for a 22ft pole and then a fitting that would go up the pole hose along with my main hose for when I need to add extensions this would also do away with extra needed tangling pole hose.

Looks like a great idea, but I have never wanted to have a univalve and use an inline tap,

one day I would like to do away with this and have my tubeless set up with enough pole hose for a 22ft pole and then a fitting that would go up the pole hose along with my main hose for when I need to add extensions this would also do away with extra needed tangling pole hose.
What I find amazing about this 'career' is that there is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to equipment and methods used in achieving the same goal - to clean a window.

Watch this space... ?

Well today the area I’ve been in is a pain for all the cars, I get my hose stuck under wheels, if I pull  the hose  it pops the rectus open.Then I have to keep walking back to the hose. So I was looking at a test on the new gadget. 
so today it was a game changer for me it was excellent, it slides along the ground easier. It’s protected my Rectus fitting brilliantly. Never came undone once as it’s safe inside and screwed together. The rectus has no dirt or grit. Someone stood on it still perfect not a problem. I can recommend it highly enough. The only fault wish I had had it sooner. Can’t wait to see the other stuff. Keep up the good work. Shown it today too to another window cleaner he was well impressed. 

Well today the area I’ve been in is a pain for all the cars, I get my hose stuck under wheels, if I pull  the hose  it pops the rectus open.Then I have to keep walking back to the hose. So I was looking at a test on the new gadget. 
so today it was a game changer for me it was excellent, it slides along the ground easier. It’s protected my Rectus fitting brilliantly. Never came undone once as it’s safe inside and screwed together. The rectus has no dirt or grit. Someone stood on it still perfect not a problem. I can recommend it highly enough. The only fault wish I had had it sooner. Can’t wait to see the other stuff. Keep up the good work. Shown it today too to another window cleaner he was well impressed. 
Are you using a univalve or other inline tap device. 

Ime waiting for mine to arrive looking forward to trying them out they look good the exceed Inovation things are to big and bulky and easily damaged .

Ime waiting for mine to arrive looking forward to trying them out they look good the exceed Inovation things are to big and bulky and easily damaged .
Yes they break and are more bulky like you say. I’ve worked today with somebody who uses slick connect. This new one is smaller and neater. I really like it. Best thing in ages. When you swap poles you obviously need two You just unscrew it slide it back undo rectus fasten new pole and slide back over. Brill. I use 2 poles 22slx for lower 25 for higher stuff. You may only use one pole so no need to undo. Should save a few tenners on rectus fittings??

Yes they break and are more bulky like you say. I’ve worked today with somebody who uses slick connect. This new one is smaller and neater. I really like it. Best thing in ages. When you swap poles you obviously need two You just unscrew it slide it back undo rectus fasten new pole and slide back over. Brill. I use 2 poles 22slx for lower 25 for higher stuff. You may only use one pole so no need to undo. Should save a few tenners on rectus fittings??
We are tubeless so I want it ware the pole hose is joined to the microbore that’s a permanent fixing 

We are tubeless so I want it ware the pole hose is joined to the microbore that’s a permanent fixing 
Probably a completely silly question but why don't you connect the reel hose straight to the tubless end, why do people cut the pole hose and have a 2nd joint?

Probably a completely silly question but why don't you connect the reel hose straight to the tubless end, why do people cut the pole hose and have a 2nd joint?
The pole hose is connected to the microbore and the pole hose then connects to the tube less set up in the pole , I don’t want microbore going up inside the poles , hope that makes sense .

77A78DBA-D598-4599-A8A8-F0EC0F7705F4.jpeg

Back