Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Regular Con roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliott randall

Hi all, I cleaned this conservatory roof for £100 as a first clean. And the customer wants it cleaned every 2 months while cleaning the windows. How much do you recon I should charge? It’s just the glass being cleaned. (6 pains)
Any help would be appreciated
64CE6941-F197-4305-A226-47330D9C08FC.jpeg

I agree with Daftoldgit. The way I would sell it to them is that it's £100 each clean based on having it cleaned once per year. However to have it cleaned once every 8 weeks it would be £150 per year and they would get it cleaned 6 times. So for an extra £50, they get it looking clean all the time all year long.

I regularly clean a glass canopy roof. I hate the job with a passion now as it takes far longer than expected. One thing to consider is that (if like me) you use the customers tap to clean it first time then rinsed with pure, when cleaning regularly will you just use your van system and pure?
If so the pressure from your van will be lower and may not flush the rubbish out of the bars as well taking longer. Or you hook up to the tap but then have to rinse with pure after and this will add time to the job.
My advice is charge high

I regularly clean a glass canopy roof. I hate the job with a passion now as it takes far longer than expected. One thing to consider is that (if like me) you use the customers tap to clean it first time then rinsed with pure, when cleaning regularly will you just use your van system and pure?
If so the pressure from your van will be lower and may not flush the rubbish out of the bars as well taking longer. Or you hook up to the tap but then have to rinse with pure after and this will add time to the job.
My advice is charge high
Cleaned it for the second time last week. Took me less than 5 mins as it wasn’t dirty at all. Scrubbed and rinsed once and it was clean so happy days
£10 for 5 mins work

Latest Posts

Back