Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reverse osmosis systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's working then, thats good. How much water do you use?
I'm only new to wfp and only use it when trad is not possible,

The unger does the job but only if used on a tap with a low tds, 

MY tds is between 107 and 115, 

I went to a job last week and the tds on their tap was 335 which would destroy the resin if I was to connect the unger 

Running just one hydropower 6L at around 65psi i noticed that the bags didn't last that long, then i refilled an OEM net bag with Tulson and averaged just shy of 2 tons,

Using two 11ltr DI's i can now achieve a far great quantity before 001ppm
Glad I have ros as we produce a minimum of 3,000 ltr of pure a day using that would cost a fortune , I use 1 bag of resin per year .

I'm only new to wfp and only use it when trad is not possible,

The unger does the job but only if used on a tap with a low tds, 

MY tds is between 107 and 115, 

I went to a job last week and the tds on their tap was 335 which would destroy the resin if I was to connect the unger 
I did try and point out your hard water issue there mate. It sky rockets from one area to 10 miles down the road in Ireland.

Glad I have ros as we produce a minimum of 3,000 ltr of pure a day using that would cost a fortune , I use 1 bag of resin per year .
It's good having a highly efficient RO system, Resin is ridiculous in cost unless you buy a pallet a time and then you only get a small discount

I know that now lol, 

The idea is to fill drums from the low tds tap, 

I was using different taps, 

When I bought it I wasn't giving any advise on getting the best out of it 
It may sound nuts to someone new to Pure water WFP but make it at home if that's the lowest reading and fill barrels

As we all politely commented,  it does look amateur rocking up with a DI at a job. We're not Yankee doodle cleaners

It may sound nuts to someone new to Pure water WFP but make it at home if that's the lowest reading and fill barrels

As we all politely commented,  it does look amateur rocking up with a DI at a job. We're not Yankee doodle cleaners
I have the pump and controller and the phantom pole in the van but I'm doing a lot of 3bed semi houses that can be done trad in 20 mins @€30, plus many of my customers prefer window done trad, 

Also do first cleans, ie paint, plaster on glass and frames etc

I have the pump and controller and the phantom pole in the van but I'm doing a lot of 3bed semi houses that can be done trad in 20 mins @€30, plus many of my customers prefer window done trad, 

Also do first cleans, ie paint, plaster on glass and frames etc
Thanks for all the helpful information lads, 

Most suppliers will tell you you need this and that, 

I understand they're sales people and will try and get you to spend as much as they can, 

Much better advice on here, thanks

Thanks for the advise, I have a 250 ltr container in the van, 

The unger hydropower is producing plenty of 000 water using a tap reading of 114 ppm, 

Thanks again

Latest Posts

Back