Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scraper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yes i have a facelift pheonix22 at the minit the china poles r prity mch the same to b fair but they have stops so the sections dont fly out there not tape eather there raised sections the clamps r the old facelift ones the bigger ones i was a bit over zeless last nte u can probly get 3 at the same price there very good poles i no to people who have had them for over 11 months an there still going strong lots of life left in them but at that price u can replace them every year an its no big deal u do have to bulk buy tho ie 2 or more poles to make it wrth it a 23ft is like 190 usd a 18ft is like 150 usd lol there so cheep inport tax is like £30 an shipping is 100 dollars the real saving is in the 45ft at a cut price of 420 usd

I'm still waiting on a scraper that can be attached to my slx, with aqua Dapter and that actually works. All inbuilt scrapers to date have been utter rubbish. The worst being the tecbuk scraper!
yes the tecbuk scraper is dung im thinking about addapting the super scraper to fit in a angel neck some were it can b done im shore

lol probly b a nothe brush with no bristels on it:rolleyes: ill stick with tecbuk an ill stick to china poles i can buy 3 for the price of 1 slx lol an not have the head ake of adjusting clamps every 10 minits :rolleyes:
Tench what pole did you buy from china mate I've been looking at them for a few days now but don't know what company to buy from? And are they light weight? I tried inboxing you but for some reason it wouldn't let me ! Inbox me if you can mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi neil here is the place to get them from http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/telescopic-poles-window-cleaning-poles_642510743.html e.mail richard an he will send ur a price list then u can order them u have to but at least 2 poles to make it wrth it the real saving is in the 45ft one ive not got mine yet ill b geting 2 23ft an 1 45ft poles there very good i no 5 people who have them an they say they will never buy a uk pole again!! u gota rember a slx will b stiffer an a tad liter but at a big cost for not a lot of difference

hi neil here is the place to get them from http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/telescopic-poles-window-cleaning-poles_642510743.html e.mail richard an he will send ur a price list then u can order them u have to but at least 2 poles to make it wrth it the real saving is in the 45ft one ive not got mine yet ill b geting 2 23ft an 1 45ft poles there very good i no 5 people who have them an they say they will never buy a uk pole again!! u gota rember a slx will b stiffer an a tad liter but at a big cost for not a lot of difference
Hhmm link only takes me to alibaba home page

Hhmm link only takes me to alibaba home page

y have to send a messege asking for the price list neil he will then send it to u vier e.mail then u can order them frm that richard is a top guy trust me

I can't find the company on there lol there are a fair few company's don't want to ask the wrong one lol, are they called ximbo?

Back