Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SkyVac industrial

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just email Spinaclean and say - have you got any good deals on the Industrial 85 or whatever one you want.
(Use your business email so they can see youre in this game) They always do me miles better price than the list price.
That's a shame, only just seen this post and I bought a Skyvac Commercial last week. D'oh.

I’ve had the industrial since this post. It’s worlds apart from my previous vac (which was very good) really well thought out. Wish I’d bought one years back!
Defo. Only had the commercial for a week and a half but have already done 8 jobs with it. Night and day over the Atom. Handy to have both though.

Good machine I have the 2 motors on mine apparently the new update one with3 motors will fit on might go for that this year even more power

The new Elite Poles are great and save alot of time aslong as you spray the ends with WD40 before fitting together. ?
I put the gutter clearing prices up in line with the purchase of this. That allows us to clean it each time without losing any profit etc. I haven't sprayed anything on them just yet but I've noticed you mention this before. Does it not lubricate it a little too much?

The new Elite Poles are great and save alot of time aslong as you spray the ends with WD40 before fitting together. ?
If you want to look after your tools and equipment don't use WD 40. The clue is in the initials: WD = Water Dispersant 40 = the 40th Formula they tried before settling on this version!
WD40 is poor at lubrication and has solvents in that aren't that good to a lot of materials including carbon fibre and steel!

I have the skyvac industrial 85. Love it great machine, the motors are a bit of pig to change. Spinaclean do actually run auctions on ebay for the commercial 85 and i have bought 2 like that for around £2,000 and thats for the full kit 40ft poles.

Always worth emailing them as well as they do offer decent discounts on parts and machines.

I put the gutter clearing prices up in line with the purchase of this. That allows us to clean it each time without losing any profit etc. I haven't sprayed anything on them just yet but I've noticed you mention this before. Does it not lubricate it a little too much?
I've used wd40 for over a year and not had any problem but as they say you would be better with ptfe spray. I also spray inside my 21 rectus fitting each day to clear the calcium that builds up and works like new each day.

I've used wd40 for over a year and not had any problem but as they say you would be better with ptfe spray. I also spray inside my 21 rectus fitting each day to clear the calcium that builds up and works like new each day.
If you are using pure water where is the Calcium coming from?
I'm not saying don't spray the rectus with WD40 as they have moving parts that will wear and has lots of water in it plus it's not really designed for water so a bit of lubrication is a good thing.
Something like WD-40 DRY PTFE spray is a much better option for gutter and wf poles as it doesn't attract grit and dirt. I think Toolstation sell a cheaper version.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How are you getting calcium in your hose reels that’s pure water Scotland has very soft water so I doubt there is much calcium in the water in the first place
WD 40 is absorbed into the carbon and over time can cause de lamination

My first Vac was from Eastern Trading Big Heavy Alluminium Poles Heavy . Smurf from here helped out a lot as usual with advice . Look at the Vacs now . Superb compared to the old Alluminium poles . Now Carbon Fibre
Luckily i did sell it . Must be going back 8 years or more

Back