Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slanting roofs!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No Pal, you had a heart attack and you are thinking of starting your own window cleaning business.. You need a pat on the back! I was meaning the wee fookers that sign on every week to spend their £40 on drink n drugs and have no intentions of getting off their holes and earning their money..

Ask them do send you to a start a business programme, they can give you grants and help to get you on your way.. Good luck and look after the ticker!!

Lol .

I know what your saying about the bums it winds me up too .

They happy just signing on peeing there money up the wall and have no intentions in getting a job .

Can i just say though a cardiac arrest and a heart attack are 2 totally different things .

ive just got one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Extend2wash-WS18-Economy-backpack-charger-NEW-/140582933024?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item20bb655220#ht_2693wt_970

its ok but ive heard them window cleaning warehouse ones are good they have flow control and also alex gardineers bringing one out this month which sounds pretty good
I have a wcw one & extend2wash one. Yeah the e2w one don't have flow control but I put a tap on the hose connection and that controls the flow fine.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
think i might do that with mine ive turned mine into a trolley know so might try n grt one near the pump box

ive just got one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Extend2wash-WS18-Economy-backpack-charger-NEW-/140582933024?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item20bb655220#ht_2693wt_970

its ok but ive heard them window cleaning warehouse ones are good they have flow control and also alex gardineers bringing one out this month which sounds pretty good
The gardiner ones must be out about now, anyone have one yet?

Bugga me, didn't know that the jam-role would pay for windy equipment.I get bugga all from the jam-role and have to live off my savings- a real B'''''d that!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I refused to go on the dole wen I was out of work for them to look at me like I was something on there shoe.

I got a pair if wcw backpacks they are great but I still love trad can't seem to give it up all together.

Same ere I cannot give up trad. Love it up & down the ladders. Must admit I did a whole house Saturday a big mansion with enormous conservatory and did it all with pole. 2 hours and my arm ached. I then did the conny trad and it was heaven.

Back