Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SLX 18 & Exeed TUBLESS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Diamond geezer you have asked about the tubeless set about once every 3-4 months thaough you might have had it sussed by now ?
when I first went hoseless I used my old 8mm hose,I didn't like it,it was so heavy,clumpy.Breaking, heads off flowers in peoples flower beds even. How does the 6mm hose, fair in this respect please?I saw squeaky Dave had spliced a good length of pole hose to his reel hose,,so I copyed,Much better,eaisier I could work with that,van looked tidy to, but because of the splice,it would catch on things now and again. Anyway, I am buying a new slx 18,and decided to take  the supplied p/hose and some more for my 30ft pole and go back to old school,at least I,ll  have some pole hose ready, when I need to use my back pack! 100mtrs 0f 6mm is a lot of money especially if you find you don't like it.Is it to clumpy for domestic work?

when I first went hoseless I used my old 8mm hose,I didn't like it,it was so heavy,clumpy.Breaking, heads off flowers in peoples flower beds even. How does the 6mm hose, fair in this respect please?I saw squeaky Dave had spliced a good length of pole hose to his reel hose,,so I copyed,Much better,eaisier I could work with that,van looked tidy to, but because of the splice,it would catch on things now and again. Anyway, I am buying a new slx 18,and decided to take  the supplied p/hose and some more for my 30ft pole and go back to old school,at least I,ll  have some pole hose ready, when I need to use my back pack! 100mtrs 0f 6mm is a lot of money especially if you find you don't like it.Is it to clumpy for domestic work?
Provided you don’t use it like a whip pole hose can be used around quite delicate plants without damage ,obviously you need to take care but we very rarely have any issues using it 

to take care but we very rarely have any issues using it 
I imagine you have to place it quite carefully,before you start work,where as a quick whip like tug while your working with pole hose hose no problem.Iam sorry,iam not trying to be difficult,just trying to understand and get a feel for it ,without actually buying it yet.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine you have to place it quite carefully,before you start work,where as a quick whip like tug while your working with pole hose hose no problem.Iam sorry,iam not trying to be difficult,just trying to understand and get a feel for it Thanks
We have 30 meters of pole hose on the end of the microbore hose on the reels sk that goes up inside the pole and it’s that that’s usually near flowerbeds etc provided you are carefull no damage to plants will occur , microbore hose will cause damage far more easily if dragged over plants , hope this makes sense .

I never understood why some people recommended main hose for a tubeless set up it's far better to use pole hose

Latest Posts

Back