Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snowing already

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Don't do a big enough size ? Having a 52' chest and a broad, hi instep size 13 feet, limits you what you can buy to keep dry.
I just had a quick browse. There's a company called Greenbergs that advertise very large sizes. Whether they actually can back that up, I don't know. ?

I'm not certain of the answer to that. I just buy them from the family who did my signwriting on the vans. His wife supplies work clothing as a small sideline. I think there's only one type but I could be mistaken.
The plus jacket has a fleece lining they are selling for about £22 on Amazon, I had the plus jacket years ago but it ended up a mess as it was red, I would go for a grey one ideally but most likely navy or black would be better suited to hide the dirt if it becomes ingrained. 

The plus jacket has a fleece lining they are selling for about £22 on Amazon, I had the plus jacket years ago but it ended up a mess as it was red, I would go for a grey one ideally but most likely navy or black would be better suited to hide the dirt if it becomes ingrained. 
Ours have fleece lining. We chose navy blue. It goes with our van signwriting, our logo and our business cards.

Ours have fleece lining. We chose navy blue. It goes with our van signwriting, our logo and our business cards.
My biz logo is grey with blues, the grey in the dover jacket looks quite light so no good, I ain't that bothered about a logoed waterproof jacket when I have others, but I'll pm my usual place to see if can do me a dover jacket

My biz logo is grey with blues, the grey in the dover jacket looks quite light so no good, I ain't that bothered about a logoed waterproof jacket when I have others, but I'll pm my usual place to see if can do me a dover jacket
Worth a try at that money. I find them great.

Bloody freezing today, ended up calling it a day at 14:00 not stop sleet / rain then turned to some quite heavy snow, just really hard going and had a first clean left to do so just thought best of it.  

Forecast from Accuweather was completely wrong so really caught me out today.  On the way back cars were coming in the opposite direction with piles of snow on them.  How did everyone else get on?  Snow early December could be a long winter.  
Friday was a nightmare ! Kept checking the forecast and seeing sleet forecast for Friday but didt believe it to be honest . Definitely caught me off guard when i woke up to a thick covering . 

Back