Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwashing newbie! Advice guys!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I asked because as Paul says once opened it starts to weaken and degrade and I wondered if it might be old hypo. I also never wear a mask and have never had any problems.
It's interesting you say you got it from Alliance - is that Blue Horizons or a similar name? Because putting the fact that it was out of date to one side for a minute, I bought hypo from them twice a few years ago. I got it because I needed it ASAP and they had the fastest delivery.
Both lots were supposed to be 15% and it was the most ineffectual hypo I've ever had. I did a few google searches on them and found posts on the other forum with someone also complaining about the strength and saying it couldn't have been 15%.
Of course, not that that proves anything and I don't want to malign them but it reinforced my own impressions about their hypo.

But R.E. your problem, I'd suggest buying some fresh hypo and trying again. Liquipak on Ebay are one of the more reasonably priced and their delivery is excellent - fast and free.
I actually went on the website the other day and don't think they sell it anymore and yes it is that blue horizons stuff.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back