Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's Getting Near That Time......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

To get gloves out. In fact I've just taken the tags off a brand new pair of Youngstown winter plus gloves. Might give them a go in the morning I heard good reports about them. :)

Well, these gloves are the dogs lads. After 6 weeks use they are performing very well.

1) they are still perfectly intact (none of the stitching is coming away and the material is all still looking very good) unlike the sealskinz rubbish fell apart after about a month and weren't even waterproof /emoticons/sad.png

2) these ARE FULLY WATERPROOF and don't feel cumbersome.

Ok, they probably aren't as warm as the Joka gloves but they are more useable in everyday work. Would def recommend them. £18 they cost me /emoticons/wink.png

Useful info mate I thought I was sorted but my hands this mornin were killin me I thought my fingers were gonna drop off. Was talking to another windie though and theres me in agony and this blokes hard as nails with no gloves on. I felt like a big girls blouse.

http://www.ebay.co.u...74944ae2&_uhb=1

These work a treat for me, there not 100% waterproof. I have 3 pairs of them in the van got them for 2 quid each. There not de walt ones though there Bear? They can get wet but if you have another pair you can throw the wet ones on the van heater. There hard wearing too

Ive tried alot of gloves in the past and I just stick with these.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think i may get some of them gloves as my unger ones are knackered now .

I constantly wear gloves when working even in the summer i like to keep my hands soft .

I think i may get some of them gloves as my unger ones are knackered now .

I constantly wear gloves when working even in the summer i like to keep my hands soft .
Try latex gloves during warmer climates. My hand were like sand paper a few months ago lol. Ive been using gloves/hand cream for ages to try soften them up for my kid whos due in 6 days B)

Gloves? Bunch of poofs.
Its ok saying that and acting all hard now but give it 5 yrs and u have dry cracked hands and arthiritus

Will be a different tune then .

I dont care i would prefer to wear gloves and be protected .

tbh my hand are only cold for first few cleans in the morning after that they are ok don't really need gloves Lads :blink: Man up /emoticons/ph34r.png

Latest Posts

Back