Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Split Charging Pumps Battery Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brookswcservices

Hi all, just thought i would post this to try and help someone out :Image9:

Charging your pumps battery can be done by using a split charger, this charges the battery from the alternator on your van, resulting in endless power, providing you have a good battery installed..I recommend using a leisure battery, the one I use is a Leisure Battery with 430ah at 12 volt..You can find the split chargers here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SELF-SWITCHING-SPLIT-CHARGE-RELAY-KIT-12V-30A-/141083074752?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item20d934e0c0

this is the one I use, I havnt charged my battery for over a year now..

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi all, just thought i would post this to try and help someone out :Image9: Charging your pumps battery can be done by using a split charger, this charges the battery from the alternator on your van, resulting in endless power, providing you have a good battery installed..I recommend using a leisure battery, the one I use is a Leisure Battery with 430ah at 12 volt..You can find the split chargers here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SELF-SWITCHING-SPLIT-CHARGE-RELAY-KIT-12V-30A-/141083074752?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item20d934e0c0

this is the one I use, I havnt charged my battery for over a year now..
No wonder if it's 430ah :)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do ya know what, i dont know why I had 430ah in my head when i wrote it, just been and looked at the battery and its actually a Bull Start running at 88ah..haha..Again, i dont know why i put that, must of been the can of fosters I was drinking at the time..So sorry if I confused anyone with that :Image4:

The main point was the split charger and what it does :Image10: Maybe i should get my facts right before i start printing lies on the web..

Back