Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotless Water is it not working out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I thought one of the guys from Cambridge would sort you out with pure? Maybe a few beers involved!
Funnily enough, I've now heard of 2 window cleaners who travel down to work their round in Cambridge from Teesside. The second couple have just converted over to wfp after working for years as traditional cleaners.

I can’t fault spotless. sign up was easy I got £20 free then they did half price Black Friday deal and today I got a call from a fella offering me a free breakfast and a free tank fill next Wednesday.

I’m happy with a free brekkie never mind all the free pure they have give me

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I’m gonna give it a go next week once my keyfob has arrived, I’m hoping it’s good then no more messing about with ro’s taking hours and hours, no water meter wows just a tank and pump !

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t fault spotless. sign up was easy I got £20 free then they did half price Black Friday deal and today I got a call from a fella offering me a free breakfast and a free tank fill next Wednesday.

I’m happy with a free brekkie never mind all the free pure they have give me

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

You guys using spotless, beings it’s said to be 000tds from the pump do you bother using a di bottle in your vans? My current set up is a 40/40 3 stage ro and a 25ltr di vessel. 

I've been using spotless for the past month and tbh yes it's 3p a litre but absolutely no hassle. It's always 000 very quick to fill and can easily make £300 On a tenner. My DI is still connected as a just in case but it's never been a problem. I used to filter my own now just build it in as an expense to the business.

Noticed ones opened in reading, I've setup my account for when it's in Stoke (god knows when that will be). 

1.5p a litre is certainly more palatable.

On Facebook they say it’s cheap because it’s next door to an existing pure water suppler, I would imagine it will go up if the competition goes out of business. 

It may be business, but it’s dirty in my opinion.  

Last edited by a moderator:
On Facebook they say it’s cheap because it’s next door to an existing pure water suppler, I would imagine it will go up if the competition goes out of business. 

It may be business, but it’s dirty in my opinion.  
Yeh apparently spotless asked to buy the other guy out, and then they were gonna put their price up to 4p, he said no, so spotless went down to 1.5p, and the other guy has as well. I heard through the grape vine. 

Someone i know has filled up at a spotless station today in Corby. He has a 700 litre tank and the station has charged him for 938 litres ? 

How does that work? Doesn't it work like a petrol pump? I reckon this will end up being a dead duck. I just can't see how they're going to make a profit. The other thing is if it's country wide who is servicing these stations, is someone driving round all the sites making sure the water is 000 or do they have local guys? It's great if you need water and you're desperate. God knows why some would pay £15 a day for 500L everyday though!?

Latest Posts

Back