Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee live

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have been using it for a while now and what did it for me was the customer service 

I have never known a company so quick to respond to emails etc

I did have a couple of issues to which Susie replied straight away and helped me out

Loads of extra features added lately

Not used cp at all but personally I see no need to pay their extortionate charges when I can do all I need to do for a tenner a month

Thank you for the kind words ?

Thanks Susie, I’ll try and jot all my other questions down through the day and hopefully the video will cover most of them.

Enterprise sounds a bit like what was hoping to get, the current CP app is still ok for staff too as the info is limited but I really would benefit from an app to manage everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thanks Susie, I’ll try and jot all my other questions down through the day and hopefully the video will cover most of them.

Enterprise sounds a bit like what was hoping to get, the current CP app is still ok for staff too as the info is limited but I really would benefit from an app to manage everything else

Great stuff, happy to answer any questions ??

I switched over to squeegee a couple of months ago after having used cleaner planner for many years.

The whole switch over was seamless and without any hitches or mistakes.

I mirrored cleaner planner for an extra month to check all data was correct and as it should be.

This is an amazing app, not only is it extremely well priced, it is packed with a host of features that cleaner planner for example would charge extra, eg integration with payment providers and the ability to text customers.

After a couple of months, I can honestly say that this app is a godsend and time saver.

Text, email and invoices are just as real time click away.

If you ever need guidance the customer service is lightning fast and very straight forward and comprehensive.

The monthly updates and new features that are available are great.

It's a pleasure to see such a committed company and to use such a great product.

Keep up the great work. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I switched over to squeegee a couple of months ago after having used cleaner planner for many years.

The whole switch over was seamless and without any hitches or mistakes.

I mirrored cleaner planner for an extra month to check all data was correct and as it should be.

This is an amazing app, not only is it extremely well priced, it is packed with a host of features that cleaner planner for example would charge extra, eg integration with payment providers and the ability to text customers.

After a couple of months, I can honestly say that this app is a godsend and time saver.

Text, email and invoices are just as real time click away.

If you ever need guidance the customer service is lightning fast and very straight forward and comprehensive.

The monthly updates and new features that are available are great.

It's a pleasure to see such a committed company and to use such a great product.

Keep up the great work.
emoji106.png
emoji106.png
emoji106.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thank you! It's a pleasure having users who appreciate the level of services Ana's quality we aim to provude! ??

What I like now they have updated the rounds feature is I have no frequencies on my jobs

I put the jobs into rounds and set frequencies on the rounds instead so for a specific day and frequency I just add the job to the relevant round

I find then I can look on the rounds section and see a breakdown of each round/days value and can just move jobs to another round to even out my days once one gets a bit too full

What I like now they have updated the rounds feature is I have no frequencies on my jobs
I put the jobs into rounds and set frequencies on the rounds instead so for a specific day and frequency I just add the job to the relevant round
I find then I can look on the rounds section and see a breakdown of each round/days value and can just move jobs to another round to even out my days once one gets a bit too full

That’s good to know, it’s not as smooth organising the planner on CP as I’d hoped and that is one of the issues! Doubled up by the same issues on bi-monthly’s and they end up all over the place!

I’m also looking for an easy way to play around Re-organising my rounds and switching some customers to different rounds

I have squeegee and love the simplicity of it but still use a spreadsheet to keep track of my financials .  Does everyone who uses squeegee just trust the app to keep track and record everything correctly?  What if it crashes or they pull the app etc, how would you recover all your customer data and debtors list etc?

I have squeegee and love the simplicity of it but still use a spreadsheet to keep track of my financials .  Does everyone who uses squeegee just trust the app to keep track and record everything correctly?  What if it crashes or they pull the app etc, how would you recover all your customer data and debtors list etc?

Hi there, 

The app is built on a robust architectural structure with servers in multiple locations meaning that if one goes down, it'll be picked up instantly on another. (we've had zero down time in ltgw last year and a half) We also run daily backups and can recover data from the last backup if all else fails. Have no fear of the app being pulled, the company simply won't do that! ??

If you look on the menu there is a function to email yourself a backup of your account

I do that weekly so if anything ever went wrong I have it on an email anyway

The whole point for me is to save having to spend time on spreadsheets too. I’ve been using excel for the last 3 years, it’s effective but time consuming and with a busy household I’m usually up until 2am trying to reconcile everything once the family are asleep.

In August I signed up to Cleaner Planner, Go Cardless & Quick Books (self employed) with the intention of minimising my workload. I’m still in an overlap at the moment so it hasn’t really achieved that yet, but it should once I’m fluent and drop the excel all together (as with yourself, it’s trusting it not to fail and also not to miss anything).

My main issue so far with CP is (as stated above) that the due dates don’t always line up on the planner, and as this can only be done effectively on PC/laptop I seem to spend hours double/triple checking everything to check that nothing has been missed! So whilst it’s thorough, it’s not been a huge time saver as yet

Hi there, 

The app is built on a robust architectural structure with servers in multiple locations meaning that if one goes down, it'll be picked up instantly on another. (we've had zero down time in ltgw last year and a half) We also run daily backups and can recover data from the last backup if all else fails. Have no fear of the app being pulled, the company simply won't do that! ??

That's reassuring? however, I have had issues where I have moved some jobs and they have been duplicated rather than moved which overstates my income.  As you continue to develop the app isn't there more chances of little bugs which could mess up the data, which could come to light too far down the line?

Don't get me wrong I desperately want to ditch the spreadsheets as im duplicating and it eats into my evenings ..

If you look on the menu there is a function to email yourself a backup of your account

I do that weekly so if anything ever went wrong I have it on an email anyway
What file type is it though?  I did one and I thought it could only be opened with squeegee.  I want a CSV file or something 

That's reassuring? however, I have had issues where I have moved some jobs and they have been duplicated rather than moved which overstates my income.  As you continue to develop the app isn't there more chances of little bugs which could mess up the data, which could come to light too far down the line?

Don't get me wrong I desperately want to ditch the spreadsheets as im duplicating and it eats into my evenings ..

There was certainly a bug that did that a while back and little bugs do of course sneak in, but as long as they're being reported, they get fixed quickly which fixes the data. What we're trialling at the moment is a more robust testing system with users (not just us in the office on dummy data) having access to beta versions before they go out for larger releases, so hopefully this should iron out these types of bugs before they are released meaning the released versions are even more stable ?? as well as that, we're increasing the frequency of releases so that if there are any issues, they're not there for very long! 

With apps, on the whole, you will get bugs once in a while, and as mentioned above if they are reported they will get sorted, The issue I have with CP is that some bugs don't get sorted and haven't been sorted, I am going to trial Squeegee these next few weeks and hope to make the switch over despite it been part way through my tax year but as long as I print off reports for financials I should be fine I am sure . 

I'm going to bin off the spreadsheets and Zoho books and throw it all at squeegee. 

When will you expand the expenses function to allow receipt photos etc?

I'm going to bin off the spreadsheets and Zoho books and throw it all at squeegee. 

Hi there, 

This will be in one of the next few releases, functionality is already built, we just need to sort storage and test ? very happy to welcome you aboard! 

I’m using Quick Books self employed package at the moment, apart from going on every few days to review transactions it pretty much takes care of itself. Only been using it a couple of months, but for £2.99 per month (offer price after free trial, not sure how long it will stay at that) I figured its worth a punt to run alongside CP or similar

Hi there, 

This will be in one of the next few releases, functionality is already built, we just need to sort storage and test ? very happy to welcome you aboard! 
That will be handy as I use wave at the moment to take pics of all receipts and expenses

Back