Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Standard price for gutter and soffit cleaning.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

what gutter vac do you use @Alan Kirwan and what generator?

i have a genny but dont reckon it would run a 3000w gutter vac

anyone used a 1250w gutter vac?

As for pricing, ive been quoting £15 per side for terraced houses, typical semi £25 per side, but the more there is the cheaper

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've got the vac King I believe it's the 1250w my van not big enough for the 3000w type plus I didn't have the money for one at the time. The genarator I had was a gasoline don't get one parts are hard to get go for uk brand if you can

In the dry the 1250w will do the job never had prob until if your in the wet stuff and wet leafs I had a prob with it does block the tools for the pips I guess that's the lack of power and I had to also empty it about 2 3 times filling up with water if I had a lot of debris but if I had the money I buy a 3000w one its better in the long run.

Just ordered the 1250. Can't afford the 3000 plus I don't do enough to warrant it. Also it should run off my genny.

Will see how it goes. Can always upgrade the vac and keep the poles down the line.

Did a full FSG with small conny today (bungalow) charged £100 and was there for 2 hours. I've become able to price jobs on how long I believe it will take me to do and get a good look at them beforehand. They had had their roof sprayed (painted) and there were splashes of black paint on the gutters too, so had to give them a right good scrub with the old magic sponge.

Adam...you'll regret the 1250 when you've used a 3000.

Don't get the ali poles...it's hard enough with the carbon fibre ones.

I have a 3000 one with cf pipes etc if you want to check it out sometime.

Is the customers outside tap the best way to clean sgf? Finished off with pure.

I have the gardiner backpack. Couple of customers asked for quote for detached house, but I'd be guessing!

Need to buy a sill brush, then am I good to go?

Back