Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice To Wake Upto Something Diffrent Today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No snow settled yesterday unlike rest of country....Really windy and yes was snowing..

But today ALOT of snow settled during the night! arrrrgh when is it gonna end!

yer i know, daughters birthday tomorrow and havin to cancel it as we was going to a large petting farm near us for it, this time last year it was a heatwave and all in our t-sirts and had a great birthday for her!

Still snowing quite heavy here.. /emoticons/sad.png
attachicon.gif
WP_000303.jpg
the joys of it all!

I feel for you all. This must be the longest worse winter for a long time.

Have no snow here, luckily. But gale force winds

I feel for you all. This must be the longest worse winter for a long time.
Have no snow here, luckily. But gale force winds
say hear in norwich, ain't had a drop of snow or rain all week just been windy

Got 2-3 inches here in Robin Hood country and it's still belting it down. Still gotta try and drive the 10 miles to work tonight though /emoticons/sad.png

just got back in from doing a few commercial jobs, but no chance of doing anything else! lets hope its fine for monday!

the snow is melting here which is strange, dropping off trees and falling off my van as we speak.

Weekends are my busiest time but am snowed off yet again. /emoticons/sad.png

The exterior deep clean I was supposed to do today had to be canceled last weekend due to snow aswell. Customer was ok about it though as understands the safety issues.

I think maybe I need to get an inside job /emoticons/biggrin.png

Crazy snow here, I'm up in the hills, some places it's Well over a foot deep.

Only just got our electric on after it went out last night about 8pm

Thick snow in derbyshire and still snowing. Monday already looking like a write off as no chance of a thaw. Tuesday is looking dodgy as well. I was so looking forward to march!

The snow we’ve had today here is almost melted now but the grass is so sodden with all the rain in the last week it would soon turn to a mud bath if I tried walking on it.

I still have a backlog of re-sanding and pressure washing jobs to do too so getting rather peed off with the recent weather to be honest.

The forecast for the next three days for me is subzero temps, high winds and possibility of more snow, rain and or sleet. Just great!!! :unsure:

Back